Kai Ping was opened in the turbulent year of 1953 as an educational institute, offering youth a place for self-growth. In 1982, the majors of business and other specialized fields were developed as additional departments, and Kai Ping was officially renamed as Kai Ping Vocational School. In 1990, principle Dr. Hsia Hui-Wen set up the first Culinary Arts department and gradually minimized other departments to create a model of culinary vocational high school that focuses on student-centric approach to education.
|(02) 2755-6939||(02) 2754-1970||臺北市 大安區10664 復興南路二段 148巷 24號|
|+886-2- 27556939||+886-2- 27541970||No.24, Lane148, Sec.2 Fusing S. RD., Da-An District, Taipei, Taiwan|